Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Review: Eve by Anna Carey

Ok this is only my first posting so I don't know how well this will go.
Anyways, I just read Eve a little over a month ago. Once I started it I couldn't put it down and finished it in one night. For those who don't know what it's about, google it because it takes me forever to explain it. It has amazing chracters, good plot, but I must warn it made me sob like a baby. Very good descriptions and details and lots of different twists I never saw coming. I do have a hard time choosing my favorite characters in the book. There are so many. I would definetly give this a 5 out of 5. It was so good that i got on amazon and ordered the sequel, and as soon as I finish it I will put up a review. Hope this gets some readers let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment