Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Partials by Dan Wells





Just finished the book Partials by Dan Wells This book was amazing. It's a typical kind of plague/post-apocalytic book that I would normally read. The main character, Kira Walker, isn't your average 16 year old heroine. She is a trained medic who is determined to find a cure for the disease RM that killed almost every human being on earth and has prevented any newborn baby to survive in 11 years.

Now this book took me a while to read. Not that it was boring, or slow or anything of that sort. It was the medical mumbo-jumbo sections that took me a while to get through. But that was the only con I had with this book. It had nice fast paced parts that made your heart race, parts that made you really think to try and figure out what was going on, who could and couldn't be trusted. All in all, it was a great book! I am looking forward to reading the sequel to this called Fragments. I would highly recommend this book, especially if you are like me and are into plague/post-apocalytic books like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment