Thursday, February 21, 2013






Hi everyone! (I'm hoping at least some people read my blog) Anyways, I thought I would post some book recommendations. I started this series by Megan Crewe at the begining of last summer. It's called The Fallen World Trilogy. The first book, on the right is called The Way We Fall. The second, which just came out and I was lucky enough to be the very first person to get it at the library, is called The Lives We Lost. I just started the second, so I figured I would do a sort of joint review of the two books once I was done reading the new one. I'll be posting (hopefully at the beginning of every month) a new book recomendation and at the end, I'll post what I thought about it! Book of the month sort of thing. There might be more than one though since I usually have 5-6 books n my nigth stand at once, there might only be one. Depending on how busy I am. I haven't been posting much sine I've been busy with school and work but during the summer I'll definetly have more time to post. But only one for February, since it's almost over already (went by way too fast) and I figure I'll be able to finish this one before the month ends. But look this trilogy up! The first book was amazing!

Until Next time!
XO, Juliette!

No comments:

Post a Comment