Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Ok Everyone. I am fangirling right now, because the final installment in the Eve Trilogy by Anna Carey came out today. If you follow my blog, you know how ardently I love this series! Now, I am waiting (very impatiently) for my copy to arrive, but as soon as I do I will put my post up. Now I've read a few reviews that so far have not liked this book in the trilogy. So now I'm terrified but knowing me I'll still love it. I'm usually the type of person who, even if I hear a bad review about something, I still tend to love it. There have been lots of spoilers put out that say 5, yes FIVE, characters die. And not small ones either. Characters that have played a big role in Eve's life. That's all I'm posting for now, only because I haven't read it yet.

XO, Juliette

And btw about my last post. I won't be posting anything about The Lives We Lost. I didn't finish it. I only got through about 5 maybe 6 chapters and was very bored with it. Plus I am very busy, being a student and all. If I have time this summer, I will attempt to read it again and post about. To anyone who follows my blog, I'm sorry about this, but I will put up the Rise review as soon as I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment